Interested in joining a fast-paced construction environment? Fill out the form below!
Employment opportunities abound with Encore RRC Inc! Whether you feel like you would be suited to work as a technician providing the repair work, or in one of our offices communicating with clients and insurance companies, there is a place for you with Encore.
Encore RRC Inc is an organization that provides services to cleanup and repair damage to residential and commercial properties due to water, fire, mold, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1992, Encore RRC Inc is a rapidly growing contractor in the Triangle area. Our headquarters is located in Garner, North Carolina, right next to our warehouse and training facility, where professionals are certified in the areas of emergency restoration, reconstruction and remodeling. At Encore RRC we put people and property as our priority throughout the recovery process.
Who We’re Looking To Hire:
• Drywall Installers
• General Carpenters
• Valid driver’s license without a major violation (OMVI, Reckless, etc.)
• Be drug free and committed to staying drug free
• Can communicate with crews and customers
• A high school diploma, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Eager to learn and acquire new skills Core Job Duties
• Provide Legendary Customer Service
• Responsible for quality performance
• Responsible for productivity performance
• Responsible for assigned vehicle and equipment
• Communicates Professionally with clients, employees, the general public and management
• Demonstrate dependability and efficient work practices
What We Offer:
• Work with a growing company
• Advancement opportunities
• Competitive pay
• Bonus opportunities
Ready to become part of the team?
Submit the form for application information!