When is a good time to determine a kitchen is ready for a remodel? The kitchen is the room that averages the highest return for home remodeling projects. In Raleigh, kitchen remodeling returns are even higher than the national average! Investing in the one room that will get the most return both for resale value and personal usage, it’s the right idea to look to the kitchen. Many realty agents use the kitchen as a key selling point when a home is put on the market. Living in a kitchen with upgraded amenities will also make day-to-day life much easier!
Our kitchen remodeling experts offer decades of experience in the design and build process of this important room.
We love working on projects that include any of the following changes or updates!
- Granite, Quartz, concrete, or laminate counters
- Custom, stock, or refinishing cabinets
- New cabinet hardware pulls or handles
- Rustic or fancy backsplashes made with ceramic, glass, stone, or granite
- Upgraded appliances like built-ins, ovens, cook-tops, fridges
- Venting with things like fans and hoods
- Specialty fixtures like wine racks, fridges, and veggie sinks
- New wall paint or texturing
- Amazing flooring like hardwood, vinyl, cork, and heated floors too!
- Any lighting with pendants, can or track lights, ceiling fixtures and undermount lighting
Give us a call today to have our specialist come to your home for a free estimate to determine the proper time and budget needed to bring your kitchen remodeling dream, to life!